This position is responsible for ensuring the quality, cleanliness, service, profitability and the efficient operation of the Dining Area while on duty.
- Management Team
- Reflects positively on the company and its staff
- Communicates with all guests in a congenial manner
- Communicates with all Managers operational issues concerning the quality of service, cleanliness, and efficient operations
- Ensures the timeliness of operational deadlines and adherence to the standards of operations of the position set forth in the Server Training Manual
- Identifies areas of need within the beverage service and dining area and corrects problems
- Communicates the company’s marketing efforts to the guest
- Contributes to the overall positive morale of the operation’s staff
- Assists in the completion of and adherence to the staff training program of trainees in the service area
- Ensures the safety and security of the restaurant and its staff by adhering to the safety and security procedures of the company
- Ensures the safety and security of the guests by adhering to the Responsible Service of Alcohol Policy of the company
- All guests and staff members must be treated with dignity and respect
The following is a list of your job requirements.
- All Employees are required to be available on Sundays on a rotating basis.
- No visible piercings other than ears and nose. Nose limited to small stud in size.
- No visible tattoos for service staff which are macabre, violent or distasteful in nature.
- Adhere to all safety, sanitation, and administrative procedures
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional demeanor while working in a loud, high volume environment
- Must be able to work in temperatures which could vary greatly from different sections of the restaurant
- Prepared to conduct weekly cleaning and maintenance duties
- Prepared and in your workplace at the scheduled time
- Answer telephone to provide callers with directions, hours of operation, to go orders, etc.
- Answer questions guests have regarding our products or services
- Comply with all state and federal law regarding serving alcohol
- Maintain proper sanitation standards and keep product stored and prepared in safe temperature zones
- Clean and sanitize equipment, utensils, and counter tops following standard procedures to ensure sanitized drinking and eating surfaces
- Able to bend at the waist and lift items up to 50 lbs. to waist level
- Must be able to move items up to 30 lbs. for distances of up to 25 feet.
- Able to remain standing and active for an 8 to 12 hour shift. This could include going up and down stairs
Posted 16 days ago