Full Job Description
You’re the guest’s connection to the diner. Sure, you take food orders and keep drinks filled – but that’s only the beginning. You make our guests’ meals and their time here as perfect as possible – so they can sit back and enjoy a moment to relax without any worries at all.
A Denny’s Server has a “Guests First attitude, responding to guests and coworkers in a timely, courteous, and respectful way while:
- Greeting and seating guests.
- Taking orders and delivering great food.
- Suggesting new menu items like our limited time offerings or flavored coffees.
- Receiving payment for the Cashier and making correct change.
- Willingly assisting team members without being asked.
- Helping to keep our restaurants clean, completing side work, and organizing supplies as needed.
- Providing total guest satisfaction.
Are You Ready for an engaging, exciting, fast paced career as a Server? Are you looking to enhance your talents and GROW in the restaurant industry? We have open opportunities to train, develop and provide you with an amazing future as a part of our team. We need you!
Denny’s is America’s diner and now named one of Newsweek’s Most Loved Workplaces. For over 60 years, our guests have come to our diners to sit back, relax and enjoy delicious, hearty meals 24/7, every day of the year. Our employees are part of a classic, national brand and just like our guests, are family both inside and outside the diner. At Denny’s we love to feed people and that means providing meaningful work for our employees that allows them to be fulfilled, realizing that what they do and who they are matter.
- $250 Referral bonus
- Paid vacation
- Insurance benefits for full time employees
- Competitive wages
- Flexible schedules
- Employee incentives
- Must be able to work holidays and weekends
- Must be 16 or older
- Must have a guest first mentality
- Must have reliable transportation
Job types: Full-time, Part-time
Work location: On-site
Posted 14 days ago