Pulled from the full job description
Health savings account
Full Job Description
BENEFITS: Excellent pay: $6-8 hourly base + tips (average pay is $30 per hour), paid time off, 50% employee discount on Hotel Tango spirits, food & attire, free meal every shift, medical/dental/vision/disability insurance after 30 days full-time, health savings account, 401k, relaxed uniform (4 free shirts provided), USBG membership reimbursement, employee awards and recognition of service, employee of the year program, annual company retreat, career development and internal growth opportunities, vibrant and inclusive company culture, work-life balance (tasting room closed by 10PM week nights, 11PM weekends, 8PM Sundays). Holidays closed: New Years Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day.
A Hotel Tango Server is THE brand ambassador for the company. A Hotel Tango Team Server is customer-satisfaction-oriented, disciplined, organized, friendly, and knowledgeable. Hotel Tango Whiskey prides itself in attracting the most talented service staff in the business and strives to maintain peak customer service experiences with every interaction and every cocktail.
- Interacting with customers, taking orders and serving snacks and drinks
- Assessing customers’ needs and preferences and making recommendations
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Stock ice bins, spirits, bitters, syrups and garnish throughout service
- Clean and polish glassware and dishes in back of house; adhere to dish-washing procedures
- Perform bussing responsibilities such as clearing empty glassware and trash from bartop/tables
- Perform frequent restroom checks for quality control
- Greet and welcome each guest
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Menu ideation and planning
- Assist in planning and presenting bar menu
- Taste ingredients daily for quality control
- Set up & break down bar for open and close
Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Possession of or ability to obtain an Indiana liquor license.
- 21 years of age or older
- Ability to stand and be on your feet for 6-8 hours
- Ability to lift and carry 25+ pounds
- Customer service oriented, passionate, and motivated- Gung Ho!
- Ability to educate guests about Hotel Tango origins, name, spirits, cocktails, etc.
- Timeliness and organization, problem-solver
- Willingness to further education of cocktails, spirits, and hospitality
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- No previous experience required
Posted 10 days ago