As a server you will work in the front of the restaurant taking orders, serving food and drinks and removing dinnerware from the table in a timely manner. The server is also responsible for ensuring the guests have an enjoyable experience dining with us!
Pay rate: $4.30/hr + tips
Responsibilities and Duties
- Greets guests with a genuine smile, builds rapport, and ensures an enjoyable, quality dining experience.
- Looks for visual and verbal cues to identify the experience the guest wants and customizes the service to meet those expectations.
- Promptly and accurately takes food and beverage requests from guests. -Ensures expedient service of food and beverages to the guest.
- Frequently checks up on the guests and uses visual cues to provide silent service as appropriate.
- Learns TGIF menu and beverages, expertly recommends and upsells items.
- IDs all guests ordering alcoholic beverages who appear to be 40 years old or younger.
- Follows all Fridays Service Style Standards.
- Accurately rings all orders into the POS system while simultaneously interacting with guests when applicable.
- Practices conversational ordering by mentioning current promotional features.
- High opportunity for growth within the company and at 17 other local properties
- Raise after 90 days
- Free meal
- Discounted hotel stays
- Fun work atmosphere!
If you meet the qualifications for the job, a member of our human resources team will reach out to you.
Posted 30+ days ago