High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Restaurant Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Serving: 1 year (Preferred)
Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Nobody works a room like you. Charm, wit and impeccable timing makes you the complete package.
Our customers recognize and reward your excellent service.
Come check us out if you can fill this order!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Welcome guests like old friends
· Explain to guests about menu items in detail
· Keep the bar and kitchen talking
· Clean and prepare the dining areas
· Serves patrons from chafing dish at table.
· Observes diners to respond to any additional requests and to determine when meal has been completed
· Completes all assigned side works and special projects
To perform this job successfully, you must have excellent communication skills and be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Additionally, the person must possess and adhere to the following core values:
· Work Ethic
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, talk, and hear. In addition, the employee is occasionally required to taste and smell. The team member frequently is required to climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
About Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa
The beautiful lakefront Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa offers you the perfect opportunity to meet and share stories with guests who arrive from around the world to experience Central Florida’s world-famous theme parks and attractions. Enjoy the surroundings and excitement that our world-class resort offers when you join the Westgate Lakes team.
- Full benefits package on the 1st of the month after 60 days, including sick and vacation time, medical, dental, vision, and retirement/401k, disability plans and more!
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Team Member discounts on resort stays and in restaurants
… our team members are valued, recognized, heard, respected, empowered… and KEY to our organization’s success!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $6.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Restaurant Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Serving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location