Full Job Description
Be a part of your local Hometown Favorite!
Full Time & Part Time Opportunities Available For:
At Ninety Nine Restaurant & Pub we’re always looking for great team members to join in the fun and “Love Where You Work”
In return, we offer flexible work schedules, a great work environment, excellent opportunities for advancement along with the following benefits:
- Get Paid Quicker – We pay our team members weekly
- Growth Opportunities – Approximately 50 percent of Ninety Nine’s entire management staff started out as hourly team members.
- Stability – We have some of the lowest manager & hourly turnover in the industry, that means the team you’ll be a part of doesn’t change nearly as often as other restaurants
- Better quality of life – no late night bar hours!
- Discounts – 25% discount on food and non-alcoholic beverages for team members to enjoy with their family and friends outside of their work shift
- Paid Time Off – Earn vacation based upon company policy
- Retirement Savings Plan – After 1 year of employment you are eligible to participate in the company’s 401(k) plan upon reaching 21 years of age.
- Healthcare Coverage – Restaurant hourly team members may become eligible for health and welfare plans the first of the month following an ACA measurement period in which average hours worked per week is 30 or greater.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO OUR GUESTS, TEAM MEMBERS & COMMUNITY
As we navigate the current situation with Covid19, we’re committed to keeping our Team Members and guests safe by:
- Conducting Daily Team Member Wellness Checks
- Ensuring Proper PPE Usage by Team Members & Guests
- Increase in Restaurant Sanitizing
- Socially Distanced Seating
Ninety Nine Restaurants is an Equal Opportunity & E-Verify Employer
Join the Ninety Nine (The 99 Restaurants) team today. This restaurant front of house job for Food Server / Waiter will focus on guest service / waiting tables in which you will be expected to provide great customer service. Mesero / Mesera roles also must interact with co-workers in a friendly and thoughtful manner in addition to other Waiters / Waitresses.