Full Job Description
OCEAN PRIME is seeking a SERVER to join our team!
Who are We? We are Great People Delivering Genuine Hospitality.
What is Your Role? To make “Raving Fans” of our Associates, Guests, Purveyors, Partners, and the Communities in which we do business.
Summary: We believe in putting our Associates first! Our Associates come to work with a positive attitude, creative mindset, and a team mentality. It is the responsibility of our servers to make raving fans of our guests and each other. This requires thorough product knowledge (food, wine, and liquor) and proficient in service procedures.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Opportunities for quick advancement
- 50% off at any of our 60+ restaurants
- Health benefits for full-time associates starting after 90 days
- Inclusive, fun, and creative environment
- Flexible scheduling, paid time off, and closed 7 major holidays!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Genuine approach to hospitality
- Individuals who exemplify leadership, kindness, and positivity
- “Yes is the Answer!” Mentality
- Those who value teamwork, family, and community
Essential Responsibilities: Include the following and other responsibilities that may be assigned:
- Reports to work on time as indicated on the work schedule. Uniform meets restaurant requirements and is maintained and cleaned. Practices positive personal hygiene and cleanliness habits during all work shifts.
- Exemplifies hospitality standards. Answers guest’s questions about the restaurant. Handles requests and complaints with guest satisfaction as the priority.
- Cooperates with management and co-workers to assists others with duties, if needed. Communicates suggestions for improvement in a positive fashion.
- Follows all national, state, and local safety, health, and sanitation guidelines as specified by the restaurant. Reports potentially unsafe conditions and uses materials and equipment properly.
- Knows emergency procedures in the restaurant.
- Performs all duties and maintains knowledge of all standards and procedures as stated in the associate handbook.
Cameron Mitchell Restaurants is an Equal Opportunity Employer celebrating diversity & committed to creating an inclusive environment for all Associates.
- 1 – 3 years: Restaurant Experience Preferred
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Posted 30+ days ago