$9.30 an hour
Full Job Description
Craft beer isn’t just a trend to us. It’s a way of life. After 40 years of serving up the highest quality beers, great food and good times, the vibe at Old Chicago keeps getting better.
After drawing our first pint in 1976, we’ve continued to pull some impressive local and international beers at over 100 locations. We still build our pizzas and taproom fare from scratch – one delicious, fresh ingredient at a time, but the most important ingredient is YOU!
NOW HIRING / IMMEDIATELY HIRING:
SERVERS / WAITERS
Your role is to exceed our guest’s expectations and is key to our restaurants success as you contribute to delivering a perfectly crafted experience to our guests every time!
Your commitment to us:
- Deliver genuine hospitality and an exceptional dining experience by guiding our guests through our menu, while demonstrating a thorough knowledge of all our food and beverage offerings.
- Take pride in providing timely, attentive, fun and friendly service to ensure our guests feel valued and well cared for.
- Create positive first impressions that build loyalty in return guests.
- Be a team player with a “can-do” attitude to deliver 100% guest satisfaction.
Our commitment to you:
- Part-time or full-time hours at a highly competitive rate of pay.
- Comprehensive benefits program offered to all team members – including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plus voluntary benefits.
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate school, life and family.
- Advancement Opportunities.
- Team Member discounts.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to serve alcohol (based on state regulations).
- Alcohol certification and Serve Safe a plus!
- Previous experience as a server is preferred, but not required.
- Flexible to work a variety of shifts.
Old Chicago Pizza (OCP) is a well established, full service restaurant concept that has growth opportunities for team members in a full service casual dining restaurant company focusing on beer, pizza and American food. At OldChicago you can grow your career with us. This restaurant front of house job for Food Server / Waiter / Waitress will focus on guest service / waiting tables in which you will be expected to provide great customer service. Mesero / Mesera roles also must interact with co-workers in a friendly and thoughtful manner in addition to other Waiters / Waitresses.
We are an Equal Opportunity / E-Verify Employer. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. As a SPB Hospitality Team Member you may be asked to perform additional related duties to meet ongoing needs.
Posted 30+ days ago