About the Company:
We are a premier senior living retirement community dedicated to creating a welcoming, warm environment for the residents who call our community home. We offer competitive pay, comprehensive rewards program, and a true team environment. If you are looking for a challenging and highly rewarding career, we want to hear from you!
What You Will Do:
- Maintain proper table settings, placement of flatware, glasses, napkins, condiment dishes, and vases. Ensure salt and pepper shakers and sugar holders are filled and clean. Keep table linens clean and properly placed on tables.
- Serve residents promptly, courteously, and in an orderly manner. Serve from left, pour beverages and clear from right. Remove empty dishes before serving next course.
- After meal service, take all remaining dishes on tables to kitchen. Clean tables and chairs. Reset tables for next meal. Sweep and mop floors.
- Prepare for and work special functions.
- Demonstrate positive resident relations and community s quality care and service standards to residents, families, and guests. Maintain positive, cheerful attitude at all times.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Why You Are Qualified:
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) preferred.
- At least 1 year of related work experience preferred.
- On a daily basis, throughout the workday: Must be capable of sitting, standing, walking, climbing stairs, reaching, turning, bending, stooping, crouching and kneeling, reaching over the head, grasping with both hands, and fine manipulation. Must physically be able to lift up to 40 pounds unassisted.
Why You Should Apply:
- Competitive pay.
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and more.
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) & Holiday Pay programs
- Flexible working schedule
Job Seeker Friends! If this job isn t for you, perhaps you know someone who would be a perfect fit send them the link to this job. Thanks!
Hired candidates will be required to successfully complete a criminal background check, valid references, pre-employment drug test, physical and proof of employment eligibility. EOE.
Posted 1 day ago