From $13 an hour
Serving Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Assisted living: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
- You will take meal/drink orders and serve meals in a friendly and timely manner.
- Assure residents and guests are satisfied with their meals
- Maintain knowledge of all specials and general description of all food items.
- Maintain all side stations and dining areas.
- Follow daily and weekly cleaning schedules.
- Practice all safety and loss prevention procedures.
- Set-up and clean the Dining Room with maintaining or exceeding hospitality and service standards.
- Must enjoy working with seniors.
- Ability to interact with guests, residents and staff in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Ability to balance team and individual responsibilities.
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed.’
‘Benefit Conditions: * Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligibleCOVID-19 Precaution(s):
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $13.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Serving Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Assisted living: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Hiring 2 candidates for this role
Employer reviewed job 2 days ago
Posted 12 days ago