Full Job Description
- Sunrise Team Member
- Serving as a role model in providing dining service to our residence
- Assisting with training team members
- Maintaining proper dining room set up
- Assisting in special events
- Monitoring appropriate checklists in support of the dining area cleanliness, readiness, standards
- Assisting in table top inventories maintenance
- Responsible for handling all food and beverages in accordance with sanitary procedures and standards
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local regulatory procedures regarding food service
- High School diploma preferred / GED accepted
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in fine dining hospitality and/or full service senior living
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
Sunrise considers the health and safety of its residents, family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on completing and passing a background and drug test, participating in mandatory vaccine programs (e.g., Covid-19), participating in testing requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB) and using designated PPE when required.
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission — to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
Posted 4 days ago