Full Job Description
Love your job at Texas Roadhouse! Join our team and work in a high-volume restaurant filled with fun.
Texas Roadhouse is looking for Servers to provide legendary service to every guest who dines at our restaurant.
As a Server, your responsibilities would include:
- WOWing guests and providing legendary service
- Showing excitement and enthusiasm
- Demonstrating great salesmanship
- Following steps of legendary Service with Heart
- Using the POS system effectively
- Complying with responsible alcohol service guidelines, including serving guests responsibly
- Cash handling
- Recognizing First-Time Guests
- Exhibiting teamwork
- Making sure our guests never have to ask for anything
If you think you would be a legendary Server, apply to become a part of our Service Team today! Our restaurant Roadies are the heart and soul of our company, bringing Legendary Food and Legendary Service to our local communities.
At Texas Roadhouse we have a fun culture with flexible work schedules, discounts in our restaurants, friendly competitions, recognition, formal training, and career growth opportunities.
Our Restaurant Roadies are paid weekly! In addition, we offer a comprehensive total rewards package after one year of service to Roadies that meet our benefit eligibility requirements. The total rewards package includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Flexible work schedules
- Tuition reimbursement
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Paid vacation
- Annual holiday bonus
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Short-term disability
- Life, accidental and critical illness insurance
- Identity theft protection
- Employee assistance program
- Employee food and corporate discounts
- Opportunity for advancement
- Texas Roadhouse® is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally-protected status. We encourage and welcome applicants of all ages to apply.
For more information about this position, please contact the restaurant and ask for a manager.
Posted 30+ days ago