Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $27.6K – $35K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Denver, CO.
Full Job Description
Your career deserves… MORE OPPORTUNITIES
Paradies Lagardère is an award-winning and innovative Airport Concessionaire. We are looking for
passionate individuals to fill our roles in a retail and dining environment that is diverse and inclusive. Our
part-time and full-time opportunities will find you immersed in a rewarding environment in our award-winning concepts that have kept travelers coming back year after year.
Great Reasons to Work with Us
- Career advancement opportunities
- Fun Work Environment
- Medical Benefits
- Company Paid Time Off
- Premium pay for Worked Holidays
- 401K Program
- On-line Learning system
- Associate recognition Programs
- Merchandise and dining discounts
How you can Make a Difference
- Working for Vino Volo ( a Paradies Lagardère Company) provides you with the opportunity to create a meaningful and
positive impact on your community and the environment.
- As airport travel returns to normalcy in a post-COVID-19 world, our nationwide
employees are upholding the highest safety and health standards to maintain a
comfortable environment our customers can trust.
- Warmly greets, acknowledges, and takes guests drink and food order; provides information about menu items and looks for opportunities for additional sales
- Engage guests in a friendly and professional manner. Create a lasting first and last impression.
- Responsible for wine knowledge including, but not limited to flavor profiles and talking points of current list along with pricing guidelines
- Process all point of sale transactions in a quick, efficient manner
- Build guest loyalty and enhance selling skills through the use of training materials
- Work together with fellow employees and management to ensure all guests have the best experience possible
- Maintain a clean organized work environment
- Support other areas of the bar as requested, such as seating customers, answering telephones, stock work, cleanup, and documentation.
- Respond appropriately to guest concerns
- Maintain current adult beverage certification. Ensure responsible service of alcohol.
Posted 30+ days ago