$60,000 – $65,000 a year
US work authorization (Required)
Culinary experience: 5 years (Preferred)
Culinary Management: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
As a Sous Chef, you will be working with the Culinary Management Team to insure that the kitchen is ready for service every day, to provide support to the staff and maintain a positive work environment.
Other Responsibilities Include:
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and in excellent working condition.
- Follow all food safety guidelines.
- Insure all standardized recipes, portioning and presentation standards are being followed.
- Train kitchen staff in food preparation, safe handling, operation of equipment, food safety and sanitation based on Company and regulatory standards.
- Establish and maintain cleaning and maintenance schedules for equipment, storage and work areas.
- Ensure that kitchen staff follows and completes schedules as assigned.
- Maintain inventory of food and non-food supplies to stay within established guidelines while assuring that necessary product is available when needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Casual dining restaurant
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Every weekend
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
CRG is taking all necessary precautions to insure the safety of their staff.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- San Diego, CA 92101: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Culinary experience: 5 years (Preferred)
- Culinary Management: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Application response rate: 86%
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Employer reviewed job 1 day ago
Posted 12 days ago