Pulled from the full job description
Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $42.1K – $53.3K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Sugar Land, TX.
Full Job Description
Rare and Well Done Every Time
What makes an evening at Perry’s so incredible? You do.
What you can expect from working at Perry’s:
- Full time earning potential
- Flexible schedules
- Employee dining discounts
- Outstanding training and development programs
- Advancement and growth opportunities
- Insurance benefit plans
- A dynamic work environment based upon professionalism, respect and teamwork
The Sous Chef position is about:
- Managing all aspects of kitchen, food prep and service operations alongside Executive Chef and General Manager.
- Responsible for accurate creation and presentation of all food items served to guests.
- Ensure quality and accuracy in the preparation of all menu items.
- Butcher all proteins.
- Execute all paperwork associated with the Chef position.
- Learn and be able to execute all kitchen positions effectively with the ability to teach, and assist staff members.
- Manage back-of-house labor, meeting Perry’s goals and guest requirements.
- Responsible for ordering, stocking and managing inventory levels and quality.
- Must maintain a professional and welcoming attitude while at work.
The Ideal Candidate has:
- At least 3 years’ restaurant chef experience required, fine dining setting preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of the principles and practices within the food profession is required; this includes experiential knowledge required for management of people and/or problems and excellent oral, reading and written communication skills.
- Understanding of recipe, preparation, cooking and knife handling skills.
- Understanding and knowledge of safety, sanitation and food handling procedures
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Having pride in quality service, and food knowledge.
Posted 30+ days ago