Founded by Roy Yamaguchi, acclaimed James Beard Award winner, Roy’s creates Pacific Rim fusion that perfectly harmonizes the most interesting aspects of the world’s cuisines into an irresistible dining experience.
Our Sous Chefs are responsible for the daily operations of the kitchen, by providing professional leadership and direction to the culinary Ohana by ensuring that all recipes, food preparations and presentations meet the restaurant’s specifications and commitment to quality. Our goal is to enable the members of our management team to have a balanced quality of life and create long-term wealth for themselves.
We’re looking for passionate people to join our Ohana, Hawaiian for “family”, and grow with us. Roy’s is primarily a dinner-only restaurant that provides great financial opportunities and a rewarding career path to its dedicated family. You can learn more about our available positions below. If you’re interested in what we have to offer, we’d love to hear from you.
Roy’s benefits include:
- Medical, dental and prescription drug coverage
- Meal discounts
- Vacation time
- A flexible schedule
- Career advancement opportunities
- A work environment filled with the phenomenal aroma of Roy’s Famous Melting Hot Chocolate Souffle
Fine Dining Sous Chef Requirements/Responsibilities:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Culinary certificate preferred, but not required
- 3+ years of kitchen experience working in polished casual/fine dining restaurant
- ServSafe Sanitation certification preferred, but not required
- Prior management experience preferred, but not required
Posted 12 days ago