High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)
Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Job Title: Tasting Room Team Member
Reports to: Tasting Room Manager
FLSA Status: Hourly Non Exempt
Department: Tasting Room
Summary: Responsible for providing exceptional hospitality and unparalleled experience to all of our guests visiting our tasting room. Acts as face of the winery at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Provide a educational, fun and positive tasting experience for our guests & members
2. Sell and promote entire Wellington brand
3. Recommend and encourage wine club membership to all guests
4. Maintaining appearance and cleanliness of the tasting room bar while performing additional assigned tasks.
5. Coordinate and lead group tastings
6. Participate in offsite pourings, events and team meetings.
1. Providing a wine education while serving guests
2. Being an enthusiastic ambassador of all that is the Wellington brand
3. Ability to work as part of a team/family
4. Ability to work independently without supervision
5. Sales aptitude and understanding of all components of sales.
6. A passion for wine and deliverance of exceptional hospitality
Oral communications skills
Written communication skills
Availability to work a varied schedule including weekends and most holidays
Ability to work in a team environment
Ability to stand for long periods of time
Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
No direct industry experience required
A love of people and hospitality a must!
High School Diploma or Equivalent.
DOE. Total compensation including bonus, wine club commission, and gratuities can equate to $19-$25 per hour or greater!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
We have reviewed and complied with everything recommended by the CDC, State of California, and County of Sonoma to operate with the health and safety of our team and guests as our primary focus.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location