$11 – $16 an hour
Full Job Description
We get it – you want a flexible job you’re excited about, co-workers you enjoy, and work you can be proud of. You can find that at Taziki’s. Experience is great, but not required – we can teach you everything you need!
Our catering department is currently looking for energetic, dependable and professional team-oriented members who have a strong work ethic and a passion for food that they’ll use to represent our brand to the public. You must be responsible, detail-oriented, have excellent customer service skills and a flexible schedule. This is an excellent opportunity for growth at Taziki’s!
WHAT YOUR TEAMMATES SAY
“I enjoyed working at Taziki’s. I was friends with all of my co-workers so it felt like a family! I had good pay and great hours! I enjoyed learning how to do a lot of things in the kitchen!”
“It has been by far my favorite job. I love the brand and what Taziki’s stands for. The food is all fresh every day, everything is made that morning.”
- Set up, execute and deliver catering orders in an efficient and timely manner
- Maintain catering vehicle and supplies
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Knowledge of menu items, packaging, and pricing with the ability to communicate effectively
- Understand POS and Advanced Order system
- Drive safely at all times; abiding by all traffic laws
About Taziki’s Cafe
Taziki’s Café is a fast-casual restaurant brand with more than 90 locations in 17 states. Our menu is Mediterranean-inspired with a Southern flair, and our mission is to create an environment that combines extraordinary food with meaningful human connection. Corporate headquarters are located in Birmingham, AL and Nashville, TN.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Prior food service experience preferred
- Perform physical requirements of theposition
- Basic computer skills: Outlook, Word, Gmail, Excel
- Excellent organization, multi-tasking, problem-solving and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication with customers, management, and team members
- Ability to operate all necessary equipment to include operating GPS
- Exercise good judgment when dealing with customer situations, complaints and initiate corrective action in a professional manner.
YOUR WORKING CONDITIONS/HOURS
Flexible part-time schedule, working approximately 20-35 hours a week. Shifts may vary to include mornings, evenings, weekends and/or holidays.
YOUR PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Position requires the ability to walk and stand for an extended period of time. You’ll perform duties that require ability to occasionally carry or lift objects weighing up to 50 pounds to chest level without injury, and the ability to bend and stoop to effectively move, load and unload product (not to exceed 50 pounds) into your catering van unassisted. You need the ability to push and pull carts containing products weighing up to 100 lbs. Work with speed and efficiency in high-pressure situations.
We believe that great food brings people together and we aim to help people and communities flourish, or as the Greeks call it, “Eudaimonia”, living the good life. We’re defined by sourcing authentic ingredients and serving made-from-scratch meals that nourish our guests daily without the use of fryers, freezers, or microwaves. We’re a team of big-hearted foodies that function like family to make each guest feel at home. We thrive on the words included in our culture compass: Connection, Challenge, Collaboration, Details, and Fresh. These ideals are executed through our mission to create an environment that combines extraordinary food with meaningful human connection. We’re a rapidly expanding brand, named one of America’s fastest-growing leaders by Inc. 5000 in the fresh-casual segment. Having more than tripled in size since 2011, we’re approaching 100 restaurant locations in 17 states and still growing.
Taziki’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pay: $11 – $16 per hour
Job types: Full-time, Part-time
Work location: On-site
Posted 30+ days ago