$1,740 a week
Full Job Description
Estimated pay breakdown
$1,740 per week in taxable pay and non-taxable stipends
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: Physical Therapist
- Discipline: Therapy
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- Employment Type: Travel
- Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility
Provide expert therapy to patients with injuries and/or illnesses to help them improve movement, manage pain, and/or prevent the loss of mobility at state-of-the-art facilities across the U.S. Partner with Jackson Therapy Partners and help facilities nationwide bridge-the-gap in patient services due to unforeseen staff shortages and planned vacancies. Choose your location whether it’s rural, metro or a popular tourist destination and enjoy 13 week assignments and longer.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctoral Degree in Physical Therapy from accredited schools approved by the APTA.
- Must have credentials evaluated by one of these: FCCPT, ICD, ICA, IERF or IEC.
- Current state license in good standing with the State License Board.
Get the stability, benefits & perks of a “permanent” position, but with the freedom to travel to the locations of your choice (often on our dime). Work in one setting or gain experience in multiple settings, it’s entirely up to you!
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that’s how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won’t leave you in the dark about where you’re going or what you’re getting.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel, local, part-time to flexible scheduling.
Apply now and you’ll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other PT vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.
About Santa Rosa, CA
If you’re into wine-tasting, a weekend in Santa Rosa is certain to be satisfying. But this region of magnificent redwoods, rolling hills and ocean vistas has a great mix of other fun pastimes as well. Located right in the center of the Sonoma County wine region, Santa Rosa is home to several vineyards with world-class wines, rich histories and beautiful surroundings. The Matanzas Creek Winery offers June and July visitors a chance to enjoy its aromatic fields of blooming lavender, but its Estate Gardens and spectacular scenery are tourist draws year-round. If golf is your passion, grab your clubs and spend a relaxing afternoon at Fountaingrove or one of the other popular courses. Young and old alike will delight in the Charles M. Schulz Museum, which chronicles the evolution and history of Snoopy and the “Peanuts” gang. With wine or without, a trip to Santa Rosa is one you’ll never forget.
Vivian rates working as a travel nurse in Santa Rosa, CA as a 69 out of 100.