Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $24.2K – $30.6K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Nashville, TN.
The Hermitage Hotel is looking for talented and passionate hospitality leaders to join our team for this exciting new chapter in our hotel’s storied history. The Hermitage Hotel offers guests five star luxury service, the latest Jean-Georges restaurant concept, and a superb location in the heart of downtown Nashville. If you are enthusiastic about guest service and driven to excel, The Hermitage Hotel will offer you the tools to succeed and the opportunity to prove yourself. Apply now and join us for the next stage in your career.
The Turndown Attendant will be responsible for providing turndown service to guest rooms. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Providing turndown service to guest rooms
- Performing as a room attendant or houseperson as needed
- Removing room service trays and dishes from guest rooms
- Restocking housekeeping supplies when necessary
- Accommodating all guests requests in accordance with Hermitage Hotel guest services standards
- Affordable and comprehensive health insurance which can be extended to include a spouse, children, or an unmarried domestic partner.
- Affordable dental and vision insurance.
- Company provided life insurance
- 401k matching up to 3%
- Free telehealth access for all employees
- Customizable and comprehensive pet insurance
- Complimentary meals in the employee cafeteria
- Subsidized parking
- PTO starting at 15 days/year and increasing with tenure up to 30 days/year
- Support for industry training and certifications
It is Company policy to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act, including by providing reasonable accommodations that do not constitute an undue hardship on the Company. Employees or applicants should direct requests for accommodation to Director of Human Resources. The Hermitage Hotel is an equal opportunities employer.
Posted 30+ days ago