Full Job Description
Job Title: Turndown Attendant
Company: Dimension Hospitality
Reports To: Housekeeping Supervisor and/or Executive Housekeeper
Job Purpose: A turndown attendant is responsible for the successful organization and cleanliness of their assigned rooms and public areas in the hotel.
1. Ensure hotel cleanliness is maintained to the highest level with attention to detail.
2. Maintain effective communication
3. Clean assigned rooms and public areas timely
4. Adhere to proper instructions of cleaning agents
5. Treat all lost and found items with care and properly turn into supervisor daily
6. Treat guests, associates and vendors with professionalism and respect
7. Maintain a safe working environment by following safety guidelines
8. Ensure all work areas, storage areas and housekeeping carts are organized and well maintained
9. Provide a clean and comfortable room for each guest every day
10. Interact positively with customers and take action to resolve issues to maintain high guest satisfaction
11. Place daily amenity in room.
12. Other duties as assigned.
1. Ability to scrub and scour surfaces extending arms over head to perform cleaning tasks
2. Ability to push and/ or pull equipment such as a housekeeping cart and vacuum
3. Must be able to stand, stoop, bend, crawl, reach above and below shoulders, repetitive arms and wrist move, climb ladders an stairs and walk on uneven surfaces.
Job Qualifications: Describe the minimum qualifications needed to complete the job responsibilities.
Education: High School Diploma preferred
Experience: No experience necessary
This position is at a location where Hyatt is not the employer. The employer of individuals working at this hotel may be a third-party management company that is responsible for all employment benefits and obligations at this location.
Posted 30+ days ago