Solage Calistoga provides guests with a full range of spa services, unique wellness experiences, a Michelin-starred restaurant and complimentary cruiser bikes to explore the resort and the surrounding locally-inspired activities.
Framed by the soft ridges of the nearby mountains Solage accommodations are modern, thoughtfully-appointed and private – providing a resort experience that is unforgettable and unique to Napa.
Whether you’re experiencing one of Spa Solage’s award-winning treatments, unwinding over Solbar’s Michelin-rated cuisine, or immersing yourself in the blue waters of a 130-foot landmark pool, every stay is destined to be a story.
Solage offers countless ways to make each stay a story.
– Solbar restaurant, lounge and in-room dining
– Spa Solage with 14 treatment rooms
– Geothermal water Bathhouse featuring our signature Mudslide Napa Valley spa treatment
– State-of-the-art fitness center
– Yoga & Wellness Studio with daily complimentary fitness classes
– Two complimentary bikes per studio
– Mercedes Benz Program
– Pet Program
– Nightly turndown featuring signature mint water and lavender chocolates
– 130-foot landmark adult pool and hot tub
– Separate family pool, hot tub and cabana
– Two regulation size bocce ball courts
– 83 guest studios and 6 one-bedroom suites
– Over 15,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor Napa wedding and event space
– Walking distance to downtown Calistoga
– Nearby hiking, biking and jogging trails
– Electric car charging station
– Original art throughout our resort
Showcasing artistry in the kitchen and craftsmanship at the bar, Michelin-starred Solbar is a celebrated fixture of the regional dining scene. Experience chef-inspired dishes freshly prepared with local and organic ingredients.
Experience the seasons of Northern California as they come to life at our Michelin-rated Solbar, where Executive Chef Brandon Sharp turns farm-fresh, seasonal ingredients into unique, flavorful and surprising dishes that reflect the best Napa Valley has to offer.
The Chef’s Atrium offers exclusive private dining experiences for parties of up to 10 people, including a five-course tasting menu and sommelier-paired wines.
OPPORTUNITIES, Click here for our current opportunities
Solage Calistoga offers competitive wages, great benefits and unparalleled work experience.