$15 – $20 an hour
Full Job Description
Tired of waiting for a response to your application? We need people now!
Apply today to schedule an interview!
We will contact you by text once you have applied.
Why you should be a part of our team!
- No nights, No weekends, No holidays!
- $15-$20 average hourly pay plus tips!
- Flexible hours. – Be a part of a family-oriented work environment.
- PTO after 6 months!
- Employer-sponsored benefits dental, vision and insurance.
- Mileage reimbursement & weekly bonus opportunity.
Who will make a great team member?:
- Must be 18 years old or older!
- Must be able to work flexible shifts Monday – Friday 7:45 am – 5:00 pm or until finished
- Must have your own vehicle and a valid driver’s license!
- You have a good work ethic and enjoy serving people!
- A meticulous eye for detail, nothing gets past you!
- A person who has dreams to do more than clean homes!
- We need future leaders! We are growing and need people who are future focused!
**We offer a competitive compensation package that includes all of your supplies and equipment, as well as regular bonuses, awards, and incentives. We believe that hard work and top performance deserve recognition.
**We give back to our community by servicing cancer patients in partnership with “Cleaning for A Reason”
Candidates with the following experience are encouraged to apply: home health aide, caretaker, hospitality, carpet cleaners, general laborer, waiter, hotel housekeeping Two Maids & A Mop was recently recognized by Inc. Magazine as the nation’s fastest growing cleaning company! We provide residential cleaning services that range from routine weekly maintenance to deep cleanings of a home from top to bottom. We recognize and reward top performers through our one of a kind Pay for Performance Plan, and we are passionate about our partnership with “Cleaning For A Reason” where we provide free cleanings to individuals undergoing cancer treatment. Our growth and success allow us to provide opportunities to individuals who want to be a part of something bigger and find satisfaction in a career as a Professional House Cleaner!