$40,000 – $50,000 a year
Culinary experience: 3 years (Preferred)
Cooking: 3 years (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Mexican Restaurant in Houston:
Indispensable experience as a Kitchen Manager of 3 years in:
- Proficiency in Cooking Techniques
- Organize, manage and control the operation of the kitchen.
- Supervise the correct elaboration.
- Supervise the correct elaboration of the production and preparation
- Generate the raw material orders necessary for the operation
- Ensure food preservation and refrigeration processes.
- Ensure cleaning program of the different areas.
Language: English and Spanish
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- Fine dining restaurant
- 8 hour shift
- Culinary experience: 3 years (Preferred)
- Cooking: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road
Hiring 10+ candidates for this role
Employer reviewed job 2 days ago
Posted 28 days ago