About Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood
800-937-0010 or follow us: Facebook: SeminoleHardRockHollywood, Twitter: @HardRockHolly, Instagram: @HardRockHolly.
Benefits & Perks:
Under the direction of the Asst. GM, the incumbent completes all set-up duties on time.
The server will be responsible for selling the food and beverage menus to guests in his/her dining section as well as delivering food and beverage items to the table.
Essential Job Functions:
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, busy, and somewhat stressful environment and maintain physical stamina.
- Proper mental attitude and ability to deal effectively with guests, physical ability to access all areas of the facility, withstand prolonged standing, stretching, bending, kneeling, lifting and carrying items weighting up to 40 lbs without restriction.
- Must be congenial and have neat, professional appearance with good personal hygiene.
- Must be reliable and conscientious, possess the ability to interact (in English) with guests, co-workers and supervisory staff.
- Must be accurate and detail oriented with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to act quickly and exercise good judgment under pressure and/or conflict situations is a must.
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as needed.
Minimum three (3) years of previous food service experience in a high-pace environment with food serving experience, experience in large and heavy tray handling is preferred, possess excellent interpersonal service skills with a friendly and professional demeanor, manage multiple tasks and remain calm in very high paced and stressful environment and work under pressure, ability to speak and to listen in a public forum, basic math skill is required.
- May be exposed to casino related environmental factors including, but not limited to, second hand smoke and excessive noise.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The Casino environment is hectic, fast-paced and often crowded and noisy. May be exposed to casino related environmental factors including, but not limited to, second hand smoke, excessive noise and constant exposure to general public.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with guests in English, specific to position duties and responsibilities.
The Tribal Council gives preference in all of its employment practices to Native Americans. First preference in hiring, training, promoting and in all other aspects of employment is given to members of the Seminole Tribe who meet the job requirements. Second preference is given to members of other federally recognized Native American Tribes who meet the job requirements.
As part of Seminole Gaming’s employment process, final candidates will be required to obtain gaming licensure by completing a background check with Seminole Gaming Compliance and Regulations, prior to an offer being extended. These background checks may include, but are not limited to:
- Credit Check
- Criminal Background Check
- Drug Screen
While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
Posted 30+ days ago