$11 – $15 an hour
Basic math: 1 year (Preferred)
Day Shift (Preferred)
Night Shift (Preferred)
Overnight Shift (Preferred)
US work authorization (Preferred)
Full Job Description
With the help of our training program, you will learn skills that can be applied in your everyday life. Helping you get promoted within the company where you can earn more money.
Reasons to join our team:
- Growth opportunities
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Free meal while working
A Day In The Life
As a Cashier, you will be an ambassador of the PINCHO core values. You will be an integral part of the guest experience through face‐to‐face customer interaction. Other job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain cleanliness of front line, dining room, bathrooms + patio area (if applicable), take out dining room trash, bus, and clean tables and chairs.
- Restock utensils, napkins, beverage station, and bathrooms
- Learn and maintain knowledge of menu to effectively communicate all ingredients to guests
- Maintain knowledge of critical dietary information and demonstrate proper food handling
- Set up, maintain, and break down front expo and bagging area
- Operate POS register to complete customer transactions
- Greet guests, guide their journey, resolve guest issues and properly inform guests of how our PINCHO app works
The perfect job for someone looking for a positive environment that feels like home.
- Knowledgeable about the menu and the varying products we carry.
- No previous experience is needed. We offer on-the-job training.
- Be at least 16 years of age.
- Willing to go the extra mile to satisfy every need of our guests.
Who We Are
PINCHO is an award-winning and unique concept inspired by street food – Burgers + Kebabs elevated to a modern-day experience. We use fresh ingredients, custom meat blends, and unique flavors. We pride ourselves on sourcing the highest quality products and carefully crafting each plate for an unforgettable experience. Times have changed, and the food industry has evolved. People no longer settle for poor quality. The consumer is more enabled and deserves honest food. In our case, 100% fresh, natural, antibiotic-free, locally sourced, and award-winning food.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sunrise, FL 33325: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Basic math: 1 year (Preferred)
- Quick Service Servers: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Application response rate: 68%
Hiring 5 candidates for this role
Employer reviewed job 1 day ago
Posted 2 days ago