$18 – $20 an hour
Full Job Description
Why Work Here? We are a new and up-coming restaurant in the Pinellas area. GREAT opportunities to grow with us! – We prefer to promote from within to help support our staff.
We are an up-and-coming restaurant in the Pinellas area. Family-owned and operated. Bacon Street Diner is committed to serving high-quality, fun and creative dishes in a relaxed atmosphere at an affordable price point. We are very picky about what we serve our guests, from our handcrafted, made from scratch selections and high-quality ingredients we use in our dishes.
Here’s what we need:
As a Bacon Street Diner Front of House Manager, you will work hand in hand with General Manager, Kitchen Manager, and Front of House Manager(s). Implements budgets, hires, trains and supervises subordinates and ensures the needs of all guests are consistently exceeded.
- Fills in for General Manager when General Manager is off-duty.
- Main Function: to ensure that the daily shifts are run properly and cost effectively.
- Reports to: General Manager
- Supervises: Servers, Server Assistants, and Bartenders
1.Assists General Manager in his/her duties and acts as General Manager when he/she is off duty.
2.Always ensures guest satisfaction by monitoring front of house and correcting issues with guests in a timely manner.
3.Assists in hiring, training, coaching, counseling, and general supervising of all staff.
4.Ensures all food safety procedures are strictly adhered to according to sanitary regulations.
5.Monitors labor budgets and goals throughout the shift and ensures the proper measures are taken to meet financial objectives.
6.Ensures schedules are written in a timely manner and posted within budget.
7.Implements appropriate strategies to ensure daily shift objectives and ongoing training is achieved.
8.Follows company policies and procedures regarding the handling of cash, property, products, and equipment.
9.Completes weekly inventory and all daily checklists.
10. Places orders in a timely manner and according to weekly financial budget
11. Holds pre-shift meetings with staff to keep them informed of restaurant needs, discuss issues, and facilitate ongoing training.
12. Responds to all email correspondence and reviews in a timely manner, especially those messages regarding customer satisfaction.
13. Completes all other tasks according to business need, which will be fluid over time and may change frequently.
Minimum of 2 years of experience as salaried manager in full service, casual dining.
Record of maintaining high standards in restaurant cleanliness, sanitation, food quality, and guest satisfaction.
Demonstrated leadership skills, including coaching, directing, and motivating a team.
Ability to lead and foster teamwork
Oral and written communication skills
Some exposure to P&L and sales building highly desirable.
Must be able to use to lift, push, pull, or carry heavy objects up to 40 pounds
Must be able to stand for several hours and walk for long periods of time
Must be able to bend, stretch, twist, or reach for objects on shelves at various height levels
Ability to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Ability to stand, bend, lift in order to perform normal job functions.
Demonstrated ability to interact with public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Clearwater, FL 33761: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Front Of House Restaurant Manager: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Hiring 3 candidates for this role
Posted 25 days ago