$17 – $20 an hour
Full Job Description
Summary: To ensure that the cleaning and servicing of guestrooms meet the ZaZa standards.
- Inspects the cleaning and servicing of guestrooms.
- Assigns special assignments as directed by the Director of Housekeeping/Rooms.
- Reports any repairs or discrepancies of guest rooms.
- Insures that all RAs have appropriate supplies and linens.
- Follow up with Housemen on daily duties and stocks
- Assists in the cleaning of guest rooms when necessary.
- Assists in processing AM and PM room status reports.
- Insures that the RA’s linen cart is neat and well organized.
- Insures that linen closets on guest room floors are completely stocked.
- Follow proper hotel safety policies and procedures, use safety equipment as needed.
- Log any lost and found articles, maintain/send inventory of found items for guest returns
- Interior of hotel. Exposure to extreme heat and humidity.
- Exposure to hazardous laundry cleaning chemicals
- Potential exposure to HAZCOM materials/OSHA training
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to:
- Use hands to handle, or feel;
- Reach with hands and arms;
- Climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl;
- Talk or hear and taste or smell;
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds; ability to push and pull objects
- Specific vision abilities required by this job to see, read, write, and use a computer
- Must be able to communicate with guests in English.
- Note: COVID-19 vaccines are required for current Hotel Zaza employees, as well as all newly hired employees.
No Job Description for a position can possibly include all duties, which may be requested by guests or required by the hotel. The objective of all positions is to effectively provide the services personally, or to immediately refer requests to the appropriate department manager.