Night Shift (Required)
US work authorization (Required)
Full Job Description
We are expanding the Food & Beverage team and are seeking Servers with waitstaff experience for our very busy state-of-the-art bowling center in Davie. If you have the experience, energy, and passion for excellent guest service, we want to hear from you! SpareZ offers an attractive benefits package such as paid vacation, free uniforms, and discounted meals.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greeting guests and taking them to their lane
- Getting shoes and bowling equipment for guests
- Selling lane time and shoes to guests
- Taking food and beverage orders from guests
- Serving food and beverages to our guests
- Maintaining and cleaning designated areas in the F&B department
- Handling a high volume of guest orders at any given time
- Ability to take directions and to work in a team environment
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure
- Must have problem-solving abilities, be self-motivated, and organized
- Strong commitment to quality service is a must
- Be attentive, friendly, helpful, and courteous to customers, managers, and fellow employees at all times
- Keep the supervisor fully informed of all problems or matters requiring his/her attention
- Be able to work during day, nights and weekends, and holidays
To be considered for this position, candidates must have reliable transportation, be able to work past midnight, and be able to pass a background check.
SpareZ offers competitive compensation and benefits such as PTO after one year of employment, discounted food, and free uniforms. If you are interested in this career opportunity, please apply!
Job Type: Part-time
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- When are you available to work?
- Night Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location
Application response rate: 66%
Hiring 2 candidates for this role
Employer reviewed job 2 days ago
Posted 27 days ago