Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $23K – $29.2K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Jacksonville, FL.
Epping Forest Yacht Club is one of the most premier places to work in Northeast Florida. Apply today and take advantage of a unique opportunity to work at this historic property. People are our greatest asset, and we are currently seeking people like you who have a desire to join our team.
What’s in it for you? Top pay – Flexible scheduling – Company provided uniforms and dry cleaning benefits – Company provided training & certifications . . . and so much more!
1. Be punctual at all times and arrive to work on time, consistently.
2. Must be able to work a flexible schedule, to include weekends and holidays.
3. Clothing must be in proper taste, crisp, clean, and in good repair, upon entering the property, including wearing name tag.Demeanor must be professional and welcoming.
4. Hair must be clean and cut in a becoming style; Management has final approval.
5. Make sure all sidework is complete before opening.
6. Set up tables: glasses and silver are clean and lined up properly; salt and pepper shakers clean and filled; sugar holders are full and clean; chairs, including legs and table bases, are clean; flowers look good; table cloth is crisp and hanging properly.
7. Attend pre-shift meeting to learn daily specials and miscellaneous information.
8. Greet members and their guests IMMEDIATELY and with a SMILE.
9. Guide members and their guests through the course of their dining experience, communicating frequently with them.
10. Ring member checks accurately and on a timely manner.
11. Communicate with the Dining Room Captain or the Dining Room Manager as to when to close.
12. Clean station and sidework as required.
13. Close and check all member checks at the end of the shift.
14. Turn in check-out to the Dining Room Captain or the Dining Room Manager.
15. Perform other jobs that will assist in quality member service as assigned by the Dining Room Captain or the Dining Room Manager.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
Posted 5 days ago