Full Job Description
BIG BEAR BISCUITS IS NOW HIRING FOR THE NEW STORE OPENING WITH PRODIGY BURGER BAR @ 3905 E 96th St.
“The early bird catches the worm,” as the saying goes… Don’t miss out on an exciting new opportunity. Currently seeking, passionate and reliable team players to help us make, “The early bear catches the biscuit,” a thing!
Big Bear Biscuits is THE new spot for breakfast and drinks in Indy. Focusing on delivering professional customer service in a lively, fun environment. With your help, we would like to take-over breakfast one biscuit at a time!
So, if you know you’ve got what it takes to be a Big Bear Biscuits Bear-ista, or you think would like to find out. Now is the time to grab your opportunity to be the opening class of Bear-istas at 96th St.!!!
Already have an evening job, but looking for something in the morning?
Big Bear Biscuits is open 7am-3pm daily. So, if you only have the availability to work in the morning, or working late nights is starting to feel un-bear-able come on in and get your paws on this exciting opportunity!!!
- Greet, engage, and provide exceptional service to guests
- Prepare hot and cold beverages, and alcoholic mixed-drinks following recipes
- Receive and process payments
- Maintain stock, and keep bar area clean.
- Utilize, clean, and maintain coffee-brewing equipment and
- Comply with health and safety regulations
- Communicate customer feedback to managers and recommend new menu items
- Work with management team to execute tasks geared toward better serving our guests
- Proven restaurant serving or serving experience
- Hands-on experience in cashier duties
- Attention to cleanliness and safety
- Patience and customer-oriented approach
- Excellent people skills with a friendly attitude
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and react quickly to changes.
- High school diploma is a plus but not required
- Must be over the age 21 with an up-to-date liquor license
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $2.13 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Casual dining restaurant
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Indianapolis, IN 46240: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- ServSafe (Preferred)
- Liquor License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Application response rate: 62%
Hiring 10+ candidates for this role
Posted 1 day ago