Full Job Description
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the accountabilities, knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions which include:
- Come to work promptly and regularly
- Take direction and work well with others
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Accomplish multiple tasks within established timeframes
- Interact positively with Customers
- Stand much of the work day
- Concentrate and perform duties accurately
- Perform the Accountabilities listed below
- Perform as stated in the Work Requirements and Physical Demands section below
1. Trains, monitors and reinforces food safety procedures to team members. Ensures all Company food safety procedures are followed. Complies with all health/sanitation regulations.
2. Maintains safe working conditions by following and enforcing all Company safety, security and maintenance policies and procedures.
3. Monitors tasks performed by team members to ensure product quality and guest satisfaction.
4. Monitors and follows up with team members regarding food preparation and Company procedures to minimize food cost.
5. Monitors labor usage against sales and takes corrective action where necessary.
6. Executes, trains and monitors proper cash control procedures.
7. Ensures proper training for team members through established training systems. Provides ongoing coaching to team members.
8. Assists General Manager in ensuring compliance with all other Company policies and procedures.
9. Performs other job related duties as may be assigned or required.
Work Requirements and Physical Demands
- Able to work a variety of schedules in accordance with business needs and customary scheduling requirements
- May be required to transfer from one location to another as business needs dictate
- Prolonged periods of standing, walking, bending and stooping
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Able to effectively and safely use kitchen equipment
- Possess basic mathematical skills
- Displays professional and appropriate image and appearance
- 18 years of age, minimum
- High School Diploma or GED, preferred
- 1 or more years of restaurant or supervisory experience, preferred
Posted 3 days ago