$35,000 – $70,000 a year
Full Job Description
Description of duties to include but not limited to the following:
- Greet and escort guests to their tables.
- Describe daily featured items and supply detailed information about our menu when asked.
- Prepare tables by setting up linen, silverware, and glassware.
- Offering menu item recommendations by request.
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate.
- Take accurate and timely food and drink orders.
- Communicating orders through the Aloha POS accurately and efficiently.
- Checking IDs of guests when alcoholic beverages are ordered to ensure they are of minimum age requirement.
- Running yours and others food and drink orders and delivering to the appropriate seat numbers at the appropriate table number.
- Inspect and verify any food plates or cocktails to ensure cleanliness, presentation, and accuracy.
- Maintain a clean dining room setting (floors, side stands, ledges free of debris and clutter).
- Deliver guest receipts and process payments for yours and other’s tables in a timely fashion.
- Carrying dirty plates, glassware, and silverware from the tables to the dishwashing area in the kitchen.
- Attend pre-shift team meetings and be informed about daily features as well as any service specific areas of focus.
- Collaborate with fellow servers, host and bar staff, kitchen staff and management to ensure a great guest experience.
- Follow all relevant health department regulations and standards.
- Provide exceptional service to all guests in the dining room.
- Attend any department and / or food safety / alcohol safety meetings to keep compliance with company policies.
Posted 30+ days ago