$400 – $700 a week
Full Job Description
Meyer Metz Restaurants, LLC
DENNYS RESTAURANT OPERATIONS
Denny’s Is An Industry Leader in the family restaurant arena dedicated to guest satisfaction accomplished by our employees commitment. We are the classic American diner… and proud of everything that means!
We are looking for experienced and passionate Servers that have a desire to serve our guest. The ideal candidate for this position will have hospitality experience, enjoys working in a busy family restaurant environment and is capable of working in a team environment, following direction and multi-tasking effectively. If you have experience working in the restaurant industry and a have passion in hospitality, please submit an application at www.rremcdennys.com for consideration. We offer competitive wages with tips, flexible working hours plus benefits and 401k. We practice all safety guidelines as established by the Department of Health and CDC. The safety of our employees and guest is always 1st!
Earn $400 to $700 weekly plus overtime!
We offer excellent benefits, flexible schedules, great team mates and excellent training!
Our Servers will greet guests and serve food and beverage orders in a friendly and efficient manner following company brand standards. Late night servers receive a shift differential for hours worked from 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- Greets and seats guests.
- Greets guest, applies suggestive selling techniques, records orders, insures prompt placement of orders, follows up to ensure guest satisfaction, removes unneeded dishes and utensils.
- Prepares desserts and beverages for guests.
- Clears remaining items from tables; cleans and resets tables.
- Collects payment from guests in accordance with established cash handling procedures and adheres to guest check control policy.
- Performs cleaning and stocking side work duties as assigned.
- Periodically assists other service personnel.
- Must be able to stand and walk through out a 4 to 8 hour shift.
- Any other duties assigned by Supervisor.
RREMC Restaurants, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Address: 2001 S Frontage Rd Plant City, FL – 33563
Property Description: Dennys 7013 – Plant City
Property Number: 7013
Employer reviewed job 3 days ago
Posted 6 days ago