$15 an hour
Full Job Description
Duties and Responsibilities of a F&B Staff Member:
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages and serve tables as needed
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present bar menu
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
The successful Candidate will:
- Comply with all state food and beverage regulations (alcohol training and current certificate)
- Proven working experience as a bartender
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of a second language will be considered a plus
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
- Relevant training certificate
The Benefits of Arbor Lodging
- Competitive salaries
- Annual review with increase potential
- 401k program with company match
- Additional benefits may be available
Five Guiding Principles to maintain a culture that growth, development, and progression within the properties:
- Do the Right Thing – Operate and act with integrity in all you do even when it is not convenient.
- Lead with Heart – Be kind, passionate and hospitable.
- Be Accountable – Take ownership and deliver results.
- Aim Higher – Go above and beyond to exceed expectations and pursue thoughtful change.
- Celebrate Differences – Embrace diversity; respect individual opinions and ideas.
We look forward to speaking with you! Apply today!
Arbor Lodging Management provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Arbor Lodging Management complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Posted 30+ days ago