Full Job Description
Keke’s Breakfast Cafe is hiring for a Server for the Clermont location
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Provide friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional dining experience for all of our guests. Each server’s primary objective is to provide our guests with exceptional service, while assisting co-workers to do the same.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Welcome guests as they enter.
- Greet guests upon arriving at the table. Make all our guests feel comfortable and let them know you’re there to personally take care of them.
- Inform guests of specials and menu changes. Be knowledgeable of meals and substitutions.
- Make recommendations you genuinely feel your guests will enjoy.
- Answer questions about our food, beverages and other restaurant functions and services.
- Take food and beverage orders from guests, enter orders in our point-of-sale system as soon as possible.
- Prepare coffee and tea when line assistant is not present to provide assistance.
- Prepare toast when toast assistant is not present to provide assistance.
- Deliver food and beverages from kitchen to guests in a timely matter. May receive additional assistance from line assistant and/or toast assistant when necessary.
- Perform side work at the start and end of each shift as required by service station assignment.
- Maintain clean service areas. Tables, seats, floor and window or wall should be cleaned thoroughly after each guest.
- Monitor and observe guests dining experience. Ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service. Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
- Prepare final bill, present check to guest, accept payment, process credit card charges or make change (if applicable).
- Be ready and willing to assist co-workers as situations arise.
- Pre-bus your tables and assist bus person with final clearing and cleaning of tables. Busser will be provided to assist during busy periods.
- Thank guests for their visit and invite them to return.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
- Be able to working in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 6 hours).
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively in the predominant language(s) of our guests.
- Must have exceptional grooming habits.
- Possess excellent basic math skills and have the ability to operate a cash register or POS system.
- MUST BE AVAILABLE 6:00 am to 4:00 pm EVERYDAY INCLUDING HOLIDAYS.
- Full time applicants must consider Keke’s as their primary place of employment.
- All Employees must have dark blue jeans with a black belt and black non-slip shoes on the first day of work.
- NO VISIBLE TATTOOS (When wearing a short sleeve polo shirt).
Each location is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Applications will be directed to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of individual franchise location. All inquiries about employment should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Keke’s Breakfast Cafe Franchise Office. Keke’s Breakfast Cafe Franchise Office is not a joint employer with any of the franchise locations.